Tomorrow I am going to a church in Columbus for a youth rally with a couple of teens from my church. :)
I just feel like journal-ing for a little bit. I have to tell you that I am pretty excited to see what God has in store for me. I will also admit that I am a little scared, because I know that it will all be new...but I am still excited. I have one more year of high school...and then off to college!! I am hoping and praying that my Senior Year will be really fun! But I kinda just realized that life gets a lot harder when you grow up! I was pretty stressed last night thinking about all of the stuff that I have to do. I just got the ACT prep stuff last night and I'm already busy enough as it is without that! And that will be super hard. And I'm not even doing a sport right now (which is killing me, btw!) And I'm not even taking guitar lessons right now so basically I'm stuck doing school all day and basically not going anywhere/seeing anyone!!! =[ And somewhere in there I"m supposed to find time to study for my tempts and then get my tempts and drive around & stuff! HA.HA. OH! I almost forgot...and I'm TRYING to get ahead in math so I don't have to do any math my senior year, but that's not really working out for me-at least it hasn't so far.
I really can't wait for college, though. I've heard its really hard...but also really fun! But before that, I have to take the ACT and actually get INTO college...yeah. That'll be fun!
I kinda wish I knew something about my future...what will I be doing in 3 years...in 5...in 10?!
Isaiah 40: 29-31
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
About Me
- Emily
- A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh girl, college isn't too difficult, especially not for you (: You will be just fine, I promise!
ReplyDeleteI am not planning on going to college so I know I'm not one to talk but I know you are brilliant and responsible. The second you publish your first book, you better tell me because I want your first copy, like seriously! (:
Love ya,
Em (:
brilliant? haha I wish. lol I will!
ReplyDelete