Isaiah 40: 29-31

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

About Me

My photo
A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Random Thoughts...

I know I haven't written a post in such a long time! I don't really have anything of excitement to write of, because my life is pretty boring. lol But this week is sort of my spring break, so it has been kind of fun...even though I haven't been doing much at all. I have to admit, it is quite nice to just chill for a little bit! lol Ahh its so nice to sleep in till 10!

Well, these past weeks have been very rainy and I have to say I cannot wait until it finally becomes sunny again!
I am very much looking forward to summer, though I'm not quite sure what's going to happen because I really need to find a job! It probably doesn't help that I keep putting off filling out the applications...Tomorrow, I promise I'll get those done!

I have just one question before I quite writing & go to bed: Why is it so hard to have faith that God DOES know what He's doing? I mean, I KNOW He has a plan for me-for my life....I know he had that plan in mind when he made it & gave me the talents/abilities that I have...or lack thereof. And...I really DO want to go to college & I know I'll have to work hard. But I'm kind of freaking out about even getting into college because I know I'm not very smart. lol. Why couldn't he make me smart so I wouldn't have to worry about that? Is it possibly to trust that He knows what He's doing? I mean, I really wanna go to college and everything. I guess I'll have to pray that he takes away my fear & helps me to somehow do well on the ACT...

Well, goodnight everybody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment