My fingers are all red & cold because John wanted me to play basketball outside with him for a while. It's 7:30 and I just came in so it was dark. Other than the cold, it was kind of fun! It makes it more interesting/challenging when you play it in the dark! I should play basketball in the dark more often (in the summer though)!
Since today is Tuesday, I went over to Arrowwood for GNC. The kids there are so sweet! Today Dara, Micah, Megan, and Reuben all wanted hugs! I love when the kids want me to sit next to them or give them a hug or just talk to them. They also say really funny things! Especially the two youngest, Megan & Micah. Jennelle was wearing pink-ish eye shadow today & Micah asked her what was around her eyes...was it blood?? We both laughed about that. lol! I really hope the kids are getting something out of this & they are growing in their relationship with Jesus Christ. And, if they don't know Him personally, yet, than they will do so.
I had the most fun I've had in a longgg time last weekend when I went over to the Gilberts' house! :) Between the three of us, we drank a whole bottle of mt. dew! So we stayed up 'til 6! =] haha and we watched 3 movies that night & then 3 more the next day. The next day was also the basketball team's party, so that was fun too! I think I was there for a full 24 hours. haha.
Since I was gone for most of the morning & also most of the afternoon, I have a lot of school to get done :(
Isaiah 40: 29-31
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
About Me
- Emily
- A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment