It's winter...still. I am very aware of that. If you are like me, you can't wait for winter to end and for summer to arrive! I start really LIVING in the summer!! ahh I love it! And, if you are like me, you have a tendency to complain about how its still cold outside and that you are so tired of the weather...and school. I'm totally with you. But I was just thinking...God gave us winter (and the other seasons that we might not love as much as summer) as well as summer. He doesn't want us to just have a good attitude and to love every minute of life in the summer...we should have those things is ALL seasons. God gave us the time that we have for a reason...we can either make the most of everything now, or wish our life away. I don't know if you agree with me or not, or if you've ever felt this way...you probably have. What person in his/her right mind doesn't love summer? haha But I think it def. makes us look forward to summer that much more because winter seems to drag on & on. I can't wait for summer...you know, the warm weather, the vacations, camp, hanging out with friends, no school! If you're with me, comment! :) haha
Oh, by the way...I was just wondering...does anyone know where I can find a super cute & modest sundress? Are they out there? haha Or just summery dress...white if possible? idk I just think they're really cute but they would have to be super modest for my parents to let me wear it haha.
Isaiah 40: 29-31
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
About Me
- Emily
- A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment