How can summer almost be over already? I have to admit, I am not looking forward to starting school at all. I have enjoyed summer so much-the freedom! Summer has moved by wayyy too fast. I didn't really do all that much, I guess, but I just love the freedom of summer. When I can stay up late and get up late...that's me! But in a little less than two short weeks its back to bed early and up early which I hate :/ There are a couple of exciting things for this upcoming school year, though! First of all, I AM A SENIOR! How weird is that?! I still can't believe it and it doesn't seem real. lol But I have high hopes for this year....I am determined to make my senior year the BEST year of high school everrr! I'm not exactly sure what all of this looks like yet...I'm growing up, which means everything isn't black and white, like it used to be. Well, I am playing volleyball this year with a homeschool team (and you all should come watch a game or two!) and I am pretty stoked to get started with the games! :D Oh yeah! And I now have a job!! Yes I started looking for one April and I just now found one. lol. But God's hand was in it 'cause I now have one!! My first day of work is tomorrow and I'm pretty excited! A little nervous, I guess, 'cause I'm not really sure what to expect, but I'll be fine. I'm working at the Xenia Library, for those of you who don't know. So all of you should come visit me when I'm working! =] Other than those things, I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing this year, other than school, of course. (Why does my senior year have to be ruined w/school?? LOL jk) But there is a possibility I might be a part of stage lefters this year, though that's not for sure yet. I still can't say I'm excited for the school year at all, but I guess there's not point in absolutely dreading it....just kinda dreading it haha.
Isaiah 40: 29-31
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
About Me
- Emily
- A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment