Isaiah 40: 29-31

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

About Me

My photo
A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Not Sure What To Do

So many choices...I'm a Senior, so this is when I start asking myself- what's next? This year I want to have fun, of course...but I know that means it will totally be a CRAZY year! I now work at the library and I have volleyball and I'm thinking about joining a drama group...I'm not sure if that's going to happen or not. Honestly, auditions scare me to death and I don't know very many people there so idk if I'll end up doing it or not... And after high school ends (which sounds SO weird to say) I'm planning on going to college, but what do I do in college? People keep asking me what I want to major in and stuff in college and I have to keep answering them with an I don't know for sure yet haha I mean, I'm pretty sure I want to be an author, but CU doesn't have Creative Writing as a major and I am NOT majoring in English cuz that's def. not my thing. So I guess I'll just wait to see where God leads :)

No comments:

Post a Comment