Isaiah 40: 29-31

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

About Me

My photo
A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.

Monday, January 9, 2012

We're gonna party like it's the end of the world!

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted anything since October! I have been so crazy busy and the only reason that I have time to write now is because I am kind of sick, so I haven't done much today. This morning I did algebra & took a shower then I kind of took a nap & I did two days worth of government. I really should go get my history book and start reading because I really don't feel ALL that bad, I guess and I don't really have time to be sick! Like seriously!

So anyway, what has happened recently? Not much. All I have been doing is work & school...literally. I get up, do school, go to work either at 3 or 5 (depending on the day) then when I get home, I eat & do more school until I quit around 10 or 10:30, then go to bed, then when I get up I start it all over again! I wish I had a bunch of funny stories from work, but I really don't. Honestly nothing ever happens to me. haha. it's kind of sad!

So anyway, back to Christmas! I got two main things: a trip to go white water rafting in June with Papa & Aunt Kristin (AHHHHH so can't wait!) and A PHONE!!! That's right!!!! :D I'd say this Christmas was a success :p haha Okay, so I feel bad saying that about Christmas because I know the true meaning of Christmas is obviously about Jesus. And I KNOW that! It is just so easy to get rapped up in everything else about Christmas.

Well it is now 2012! CRAZY! I GRADUATE THIS YEAR!!!! :D How weird is THAT?! haha One of my new years resolutions is to read the bible through in a year. Let's see how that works...I believe I'm a little behind because of the weekend, but hopefully I can still make this work!

Okay, so I'm off to read history & my bible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment