This is a season for changes...mostly good, some terrifying...or maybe I'm just a wimp :p I know I haven't kept up with this blog as much as I have wanted too but I'm going to get better with that! (HA yeah right-how many times have I said that now?? lol) I'd say last week was a pretty good week, other than having to do all that school crap that is...haha. I got accepted at Cedarville University which is a HUGE answer to prayer :) And I got my driver's license! Whoop! :) Soooo nice to be able to leave whenever I want (as long as I have a car...) Another change that NEEDS to happen is I really should get another part-time time to add to my library job cuz on average 15 hours a week during the summer probably won't cut it if I wanna live on campus sometime (though not this year, most likely). But getting a new job means doing NEW stuff again-which I have mixed feelings about. I mean, I now know how to do everything at the library but it's sooo boring because I know how to do everything and its the same allll the time! So I never learn anything new, but that means I'm getting better at it and it's not "scary" or whatever because I know how to do it all. But I have to go through applications/meetings/interviews, meeting a bunch of new pple, and getting trained to do a different job...then I have to try to fit together two part-time job schedules plus a social life cuz heck I wanna have a lot of fun this summer too, of course! And try to not get too stressed out thinking about going to college in the fall, which is just scary in itself.
But right now I guess I should probably just focus on trying to finish my senior year...which has been CRAZY in itself. But I'm TOTALLY graduating in not very long and...gosh I can SO not wait! And before that I'm going on a Senior Trip! :) :) :)
Isaiah 40: 29-31
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
About Me
- Emily
- A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment