Isaiah 40: 29-31

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

About Me

My photo
A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Freshman 2012

I know I haven't really posted very often on here at all...And I probably won't post very often after this one, either, because I'm busy! I have college, now, along with some other things! This is a rare night, though, when I have nothing going on...(and yes, I should be doing homework right now, probably haha). But I just wanted to take a little time to write down some of what God has been doing in my life and what has been going on in general. Things are definitely starting to pick up, but God is faithful and good!

These are two of my best friends: Kristen & Ayana. I have known Kristen for a long time (I have NO idea when we met...). I met Ayana right before school started, even though that is extremely hard to believe because we have all gotten extremely close in such a short time! This picture was taken at Getting Started Weekend, which seems like soooo long ago!


We were trying to figure out our schedules and comparing them and then posing by the rock :)

I have seriously never had as much fun with anybody as I have with them and a couple other people. It has been so much fun :] Thank you, God, for such amazing friends!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment