I need to add a couple things to my bucket list:
16. Have a room filled with amazing outfits/costumes/etc. and travel to really cool places with friends and take pictures and get my picture taken :)
17. Go to some kind of ball/dance (I think it would be so much fun to go to an old fashioned ball like Pride and Prejudice times)
Isaiah 40: 29-31
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
About Me
- Emily
- A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment