Isaiah 40: 29-31

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

About Me

My photo
A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Cont.

I went to see fireworks a couple of hours ago at Cedarville and it was totally awesome! They played music with the fireworks which I just think is awesome! It was seriously probably either the best or one of the best fireworks displays I've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment