Isaiah 40: 29-31

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

About Me

My photo
A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Waste of Time!

So, today we were supposed to have a volleyball game, right? And it was at Landmark, which is like about an hour away I think. So we drove all the way up there and when we got there, there were these pieces of paper on the gym doors that said something like the building is being treated because of bugs!!!! hahaha! And then we found out that they didn't have enough girls for a volleyball team...So, basically, we drove all that way for nothing! Actually, that's not completely true...we totally went to ikea (A furniture store) which I had never heard of before....but it was hugeeeeeee! So we had some team bonding time :p haha We ate dinner there too. It was good! But I am still super mad that we didn't get to play =[
Tomorrow I have practice and then on Thursday I have a game! Hopefully that game won't be canceled w/o us knowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment