Isaiah 40: 29-31

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

About Me

My photo
A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday

Hey guys!
I hope you are having a super-awesome Monday! My day has been very busy...I did as much school as possible in the morning and then ate lunch. After lunch, I went to the first day of heart co-op (A homeschool co-op that I go too). I'm only doing one class this semester...scrapbooking! It was pretty fun, actually. If I had more time, I might even like scrapbooking! :) And then I read history during the second hour and then I left before the second hour was finished to go to practice. Then, after practice I had to mow someone's lawn. So, that was basically my day today...
I'm going to a "True Woman" conference this weekend so I'm gonna be gone from Thursday afternoon to Saturday morning. It's in Indie. And I just learned that my first match on Saturday morning starts at 9! I'm not gonna be able to get there in time...at least not by 8:15!! :( But anyway....everyone have a great week and weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment