Isaiah 40: 29-31

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

About Me

My photo
A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I will trust Him

I will trust Him. Whatever, wherever I am, I can never be thrown away. If I am in sickness, my sickness may serve Him; in perplexity, my perplexity may serve Him; if I am in sorrow, my sorrow may serve Him. My sickness, or perplexity, or sorrow may be necessary causes of some great end, which is quite beyond us. He does nothing in vain.  -John Henry Newman

I still have two years (more like one and a half now!) of high school left. Sometimes that seems like forever...like I will never get out of high school! ...But sometimes it seems like its going too fast. I am so excited to go to college...I mean I'm sure parts of it are really fun-and its something different! I am also scared, though. It will be hard, I know, and a lot of work. But even though I'm not sure what He has in store for my life, I will trust Him! I am so excited to see where he takes me...where he leads me. I'm not even sure what I want to major in in college and I have no idea what to do after college. To be honest I haven't really thought about it much yet! That seems like an eternity away!

If you've never heard this song, check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6X71sXagUY 



No comments:

Post a Comment