Isaiah 40: 29-31

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

About Me

My photo
A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

YOU are Fearfully and Wonderfully made

"Hanging On" lyrics by Britt Nicole:

you see my anxious heart
you see what i am feeling
and when i fall apart
you are there to hold me
how great your love for me
now i see what You're thinking
You say i'm beautiful
Your voice is my healing

without You i just can't get by
so i'm

hanging on to every word You speak
'cause it's all that i need
hanging on to every word You say
to light up my way
even every little whisper i'm
hanging on as if it were my life
i'm hanging on

and when the darkness falls
i can't see what's before me
Your voice is like the dawn
always there to guide me

without you i just can't get by

so i'm

hanging on to every word You speak
'cause it's all that i need
hanging on to every word You say
to light up my way
even every little whisper i'm
hanging on as if it were my life
i'm hanging on

You know me better than i know myself
better than anybody else
Your love is sounding like a ringing bell
oh, oh, i won't let go

hanging on to every word You speak
'cause it's all that i need
hanging on to every word You say
to light up my way
even every little whisper i'm
hanging on as if it were my life
i'm hanging on

This is a video of her explaining this song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE0EnhkX6pw
And this is the whole song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgEO40glG8&feature=related

I will Praise God because I am fearfully and wonderfully made!!

Comment if this meant something to you. I have said this before, but I totally admire Britt Nicole. She is basically my role model. That might sound stupid but I love her music & everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment