Isaiah 40: 29-31

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

About Me

My photo
A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

You're not Safe and that's Okay

God has an amazing plan for your life-and mine. Don't be afraid to step out in faith and accept what He has for you. I know sometimes I am so afraid to go somewhere that isn't familiar...that I've never done before. But I know that fear is not the right approach. After all, when God is with us who can be against us? Safe is another song by Britt Nicole:

You keep tryin to get inside my head,
while i keep trying to lose the words you said
can't you see i'm hangin by a thread,
to my life what i know, yeah i'm losing control and
oh no, my walls are gonna break
so close, its more than i can take
i'm so tired of turning and running away
when love ju--st isn't safe
(your not safe, mmm-mm)

i'm strong enough, I've always told myself
i never want to need somebody else
but I've already fallen from that hill,
so i'm droppin that guard here's your chance at my heart and

Oh no, my walls are gonna break
so close, its more than i can take
i'm so tired of turning and running away
when love ju-st isn't

everything you want, but its everything you need

its not always happy endings but its hap-py in between
its taken so long, so long to finally see
that your love is worth the risk

Oh no, my walls are gonna breeeaakk
Oh no, my walls are gonna break
so close, its more than i can take
so tired of turning and running away
when love ju-st isn't safe

Oh no, my walls are gonna break
Oh no, my walls are gonna break
so close, its more than i can take
so tired of turning and running away
when love just isn't safe

your not safe
and that's okay

I think she says it better than I ever could: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FWt_4CRv3M

This is the whole song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLQduUi1tW4

No comments:

Post a Comment