Isaiah 40: 29-31

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

About Me

My photo
A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stress

I am so stressed out right now. All I want to do is go to bed but I can't...I'm taking time to write this real fast then I have to go back to reading the Lit. book that I really need to finish by tomorrow! I have sooo much stuff to do still! Four basketball games in one week is just too much...and today's game wasn't fun at all. We got whooped and stomped on & everything else. On a brighter note, I scored all but one of our points! :( It was bad. I am soo tired but I really need to go read. And I have barely even started on my writing assignment for this week (Thankfully I get two weeks to work on it but idk if it'll get done by then either...) and I'm not as ahead in math that I wanted to be & I suck at the ACT Prep stuff...I'm seriously going to fail it! So...basically that's my life right now. Suckssss...I hate being stressed out! haha but who loves it, right?

2 comments:

  1. awhh Em.. I'm sorry, girl :[ life is stressful, but you've got this! you can do it :) the ACT isn't that hard.. the preps really help though, I got a ton of books from the library to help me when I was studying for it. I'll be praying! let me know if you want any help.. warning: I'm only good at the english stuff though ;D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Larissa! That means a lot :) And yeah that's only what I'm good at too :p lol but I guess I'm not as good as I thought bec. I thought reading comp. would be one of my best subjects, but then when I took a practice quiz I didn't do so well :( *sigh* haha but whatever...

    ReplyDelete