Isaiah 40: 29-31

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

About Me

My photo
A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Where You Lead, I Will Follow

I don't really know what to write. My life isn't partially...exciting. All I do is school and basketball. (By the way...game on Saturday against XC...super excited!) But anyways...my life is pretty mundane...everyday...routine. But maybe that isn't all bad. It is nice to have a change every now and then...but maybe God makes this routine for me for a purpose. I know something that might 'break' that routine...if only for a little while. I'm turning 17 in two days!!!

Why do we have such trouble trusting that God knows best? Why is it so much easier to try to go our own way? I'm kind of at a time right now that I'm really not sure which way to go. And this probably sounds stupid because its not like what I do next year will either make or break my future or my life forever! So...yeah I'm not really sure what I'm going to do next year. Naz is not going to be a high school next year and that has been where I have played sports ever since I was a freshman and that was also how I hung out with people. I wanted to have so much fun for my Senior Year. And I'm sure that I can still have a lot of fun my Senior Year! I mean, God knows what I want but He knows best, right? I was looking forward to playing volleyball again...for now I will never really get to play it again on a team, probably (except for intermirals in college which I will totally do!!!) and I also wanted to play basketball for one more year & also get to know the people there better. They are amazing and I love them and we probably won't see each other much anymore after this year :( I also wanted to go on a missions trip with some of my friends from Naz...but it looks like that won't happen now. So I'm not sure where God is leading me, but I know that He is leading me somewhere...maybe toward something that I can actually include in my future! Where You Lead, I Will Follow.

For not knowing what to say I said quite a lot! Haha. Just one more thing....if you are like me and you feel like everyday is the same...maybe a little boring? I would encourage you to enjoy every minute that you have because you will never get that minute...that hour...that day back again. <3 peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment