I can't believe Christmas break has already come and gone. Tomorrow the mundane, routine thing called daily life continues. I am trying very hard not to dread it but I can't help but dread it! I mean I had 3 weeks off for Christmas break and I'm not going to lie, it was really super nice! Even though I didn't really end up doing all that much it was just nice to get out of routine for a while and to relax and not have to do schoolwork every second of the day! Lord, please help me to not get bothered or distracted with the routine, business of life and forget why I am here in the first place. This week is going to be really busy. On top of getting used to my daily routine again, I have four basketball games this week! I believe they are on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, & Saturday! Talk about crazy! Then, of course, Good News Club is starting up again (A bible study for elementary kids at a school that I help out with). This week should be interesting and I'm not really looking forward to most of it, but its going to come whether I want it to or not...so I might as well at least TRY to have a good attitude!
Isaiah 40: 29-31
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
About Me
- Emily
- A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment