Isaiah 40: 29-31

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

About Me

My photo
A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Completely Random

I am so tired right about now. I feel like my feet are about to fall off! haha Yes, I had a basketball game tonight and I sucked...like seriously. haha. But we'll get 'em next time, right? I can't believe we lost to TEMPLE! We beat them soo easily last year...but that was last year and I guess I just need to step it up and be a better leader. It was a hard game. I was sooo mad for the last couple minutes of the game. I totally pushed # 5 pretty hard towards the end!! haha If I could only make my free throws...that would help a lot! I haven't even shot any 3s yet, that I remember. If I have, they haven't gone in. I'm not usually out that far...since I'm basically sorta/kinda a post "player"...even though I don't really like playing post very much. Its better this year though because I actually sorta know what's going on and what I'm supposed to be doing lol. I really should be doing school right now...grr I am soo tired of school taking over my life.I was gone from 2:45 to like 7:45, so...that was a big chunk out of my day, which didn't help me get anything done!

No comments:

Post a Comment