Isaiah 40: 29-31

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

About Me

My photo
A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Give It Your ALL-Yes That Means Everything

I have come to realize that I often wish my life away. I don't mean too...I say I love my life and where I am (well, sometimes...) but I do. I'm always looking forward-toward summer or college or reaching adulthood or anything like that, that I forget to enjoy every day. I'm so incredibly busy, mostly with school, that it is often hard to have fun. Usually I don't really have time to have fun until the weekends...but most weekends I don't even end up doing anything that is really all that fun! So just remember to have as much fun as possible every day, even if you're busy because you only get today once...and you only get to be a teenager once so let's live it up!! [Rosalind, you inspired this ;) haha]

Also, whatever you love doing...give it all you got. Work at it, even if it gets tough. Chance is that God put that desire to be good at that something (whatever it happens to be) in you for a reason...maybe its part of His Plan for YOUR life :) So don't quit...even when its hard, even when you feel like quitting, even when no one understands...stay strong & keep going! [Emma you sorta inspired this ;)]

I love Jonny Diaz's music so check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af-4-eY13OM

No comments:

Post a Comment