Isaiah 40: 29-31

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

About Me

My photo
A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Dreams


Yes, God made all things, and everything continues through him and for him. –Romans 11:36 A

Dreams are a gift from God
We all have dreams. They whisper to us in the middle of the mundane, calling our attention above studying or running or watching TV.
            Our dreams are a part of us, born out of our personalities, hopes and desires. They were knit inside us as God thoughtfully and carefully knit us together. Dreams and the sense of purpose they bring are one of God’s best gifts. They make us feel truly alive and give meaning to the future. Best of all, they inspire us to walk more closely with the One who gave us our dreams.
            When God plants a dream in your heart, enjoy it-and give thanks for what the days ahead will bring.

We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance. –Harrison Ford

The above is from the book: Follow your dreams: wisdom & inspiration for Graduates 
Thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment