Isaiah 40: 29-31

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

About Me

My photo
A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

#bucketlist

My current bucket list:
1. Go on a missions trip out of the country!
2. Make some really amazing friends at college :)
3. Pick a major that is meant for me and know what God wants me to do with my life
4. Sing/play guitar in front of people
5. Hang out at the beach/near the beach for a while (live there for a time?) and learn how to SURF!
6. Get good at water skiing/wake boarding (or at least do it several times so I'm decent)
7. Get married on a beach (or at least outdoors)
8. Jump off a waterfall
9. Visit all 50 states (and get a T-shirt or something like that from each one!)
10. Travel to a bunch of different places with friends and just hang out and take pictures & generally have fun :D
11. Get better at volleyball (or at least play it a lot more!)
12. Redecorate my room so it looks awesome and shouts ME all over it!
13. Find an awesome way to collage pictures & quotes without it look sloppy (I can't figure out how to make it look awesome!)
14. Freaking get back in shape!
15. Start building up a SUPER cute wardrobe of awesome outfits (not random pieces of clothes, but completed outfits)

That's all that I can think of as of right now...I'm sure I am missing several things I would like to do. haha. I would love it if you guys would share your bucket lists! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment