Heyy :) I know I haven't written in foreverrrrr so we'll see if I can actually keep this blog up for a little bit (haha...yeah right!)
But anyway....I have a ton of updates I guess I can write about. First of all, I got a mac, which I'm super excited about! :) It's been tons of fun!
Second, college starts in less than a month and I'm freaking out and not excited about it at all (except for playing intramural volleyball with Amelia!) and I am NOT ready at ALL....so I could really go on about that for forever I think!
But anyway, another update: we're getting a dog tomorrow!!!!!! I am sooo excited about that! Her name is Goldie and she is a golden, obviously, and she is 4 months old. She is a service dog, so this should be fun :)
Another update: I have really been getting into photography lately :) If you wanna see some of my stuff, check out my Facebook page: Emily Mathews Photography. I have another photoshoot planned for tomorrow, I hope it doesn't rain! This photoshoot was rescheduled because we thought it might rain on the day that it was originally scheduled for.
So...I'm gonna go to bed because I am really tired :)
Isaiah 40: 29-31
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
About Me
- Emily
- A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment