"Never let a man tell you you're not worth pursuing. For God became man, died and rose again just to pursue you. You are worth pursuing. You are beautiful. You are loved."
I'm not gonna lie, I've been pretty scared/unsure lately. As I face college coming closer and closer, I wish I could say that I am super excited and that I feel ready and organized and that I am completely trusting that God knows what He's doing and that I am not feeling stressed at all over not knowing where God is taking me. But I can't. I'm really not even looking forward to going to college at all, which is kind of weird. I mean, I was totally excited about it around the time when I was finishing high school and graduating. But now that it's getting closer, I guess I'm more freaked out than anything. I AM excited about playing volleyball with some friends, though!
But I guess I just need to learn how to step out in faith. SO easy to say, but SO hard to do! Even though I'm scared, I need step out anyway and see what God has for me. I can't hide behind my fears. I am excited to see where God takes me on this crazy journey called life, though. I just kind of wish I could see just a small part of his plan. I mean, I have absolutely NO idea what He wants me to do. I don't even have a major picked out for college! I would love to travel someday. Maybe not all the time, but at least go SOMEWHERE! And I like a lot of things, but I wouldn't say I'm particularly good at any of them....but I HAVE to believe that He DOES have a perfect and unique plan for MY life and that, in the RIGHT TIME, He will reveal those secrets to me. I just have to WAIT ON HIS TIMING. I think that's what God is trying to teach me right now....#WAITINGONHIM
Isaiah 40: 29-31
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
About Me
- Emily
- A season of change. That is what I might call this adventure called College. It really has been a blast, or part of it. It's also been stressful and hard, but I've been blessed by amazing friends. I'm 18 and I am currently undecided, so I am trying to see what God has for me out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment